Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Mirror

Where am I? I don't know this place,
And who are you? Can you tell me your name?
he said "I am you, can you tell by my face? You're standing where you lost your way."

"Can you see the lights? I can see the lights. I've been waiting in the dark.... for you."

I'm stumbling now, trying to find my feet.
I'm off the ground, so if you can see, please pull me down.
Cause I'm somewhere between, what I want, and what I need.

"Can you see the lights? I can see the lights. I've been waiting in the dark.... for you."

For you
For you
For you

end.



for lauren...

2 comments:

L. Savoy said...

I really like this. It seems so different from how you've always writen, or at least how I've seen you write.

all in all, i think it's beautiful.

tell me the details, I'm always interested, love.

a.rivera said...

Have you ever waken up from a dream, and realized it was a dream?
Even if you can't fully remember the dream. Thats how I feel. I was looking in the mirror wondering just who I really was... how I've been looking for myself in the dark. Well I think I'm getting closer bird. missing you as much as I do doesn't help either.