Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chapter 4

I can spell Konfusion with a K and I can like it. I seem to be losing myself a little bit these days.

"Love is in your heart for the time being, and Love is in your arms, or so it seems, Love is everything in between you and me and the mistakes you made... you give yourself away, you give yourself away... When love is not enough.
Love does not persuade, love is not afraid. My love is wanting, my love is not wanted right now.
Breathe me in breathe me out so you can see it begin, all the things that you doubt like whether I'm leaving. 2nd month from the start and now you want me to stay... you give yourself away. You give yourself away... When love is not enough."
Watch me turn the page, watch me turn the page, watch me turn the page, watch me turn the page, watch me turn the page, watch me turn the Paige...

You've got his heart and my heart and all of the pain.

1 comment:

L. Savoy said...

Geez - it seems like a lot is on your mind right now. Don't let your heart get ripped from your chest - I'm here if you want to talk.