Monday, October 13, 2008

Encircle me I need to be taken down

So it's raining where I am right now, and it hasn't stopped all day. I pulled into town today sleepy eyed and in an inspiratonal haze, as soon as my fingers touched those keys I knew I had something. Rather it had me, by the neck, by the arm, by my feet dragging me down... this music will save me from drowning. The fact of the matter is I have alot on my plate at the moment, too much food as some would say, but I believe that I have a healthy appetite... and I'm hungry like the wolf. On the lighter side, I started dating a lovely woman today, yes I do call her a woman, it is my belief that she stopped being a girl a long time ago. Im diving into this music that guides me back to her feet, happiness, it's at my doorstep and its beating the welcome mat into dust. I think It's time I answered the door, and quit ignoring the knocking, it's time I gave myself a chance.





Theres dirt underneath my nails, and my worth is too soon to tell.
I need to sit back down and give it hell.
My hair is growing long, with every right and every wrong.


she says.... she says

"Go on boy write your life away,
memorize every word I say.
It doesn't matter if your conscience falls,
You've got a brick to hold up your walls."

Theres dirt underneath my skin, and these words are wearing thin.
We need to let this go, and jump right in.
With every word we say, you can become anything you want when your this far away.

"Gone for now feels alot like gone for good"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola
de dónde eres?
por qué te volviste mi seguidor?
me gusta lo que escribes
apenas comienzas a dibujar
este nuevo espacio virtual.
Imagino que hablas el español.
Andaré pendiente
del tejido de palabras
que te gusta sacar
de cualquier ovillo.
chau.
silvia.