Wednesday, October 8, 2008

She's a Brick and I'm Drowning Slowly

Ive got friends who will help me pull through. I'm leaving this weekend to go see probably the one person I know that makes me happier than anyone can, and sadder than anyone can. She seems to always be there for me, she inspires what people call "great music" I think she knows that every note is written by my fingers with her on my mind. I can't remember a day when I didn't sit in front of the piano and not think of her, I think she is the kind of person that is going to be in my life for a long time, she is a true friend. She is my bird, my patch, and the brick that keeps me up. On one side of her there is a black night sky, thirty two stars, three hearts and one moon. On her other side there is a tree that shares her company with three red hearts, and lives in a world of green, red, and black.

She is listening, and to me, thats all I need, It's all I really wanted in the first place.

Testing Testing 1,2, 3... do I have your attention?

No comments: