Friday, August 21, 2009

The Darkroom

So I can't lie I've been very lonely as of right now, I can't seem to find that motivation that's been keeping in the gym, keeping me writing and keeping me healthy. I feel as if I'm getting irritated with my domain (the close knit of people I associate with on a daily basis) mainly because there is no stimulation in brain. We do the same things on a daily basis, there is no change. I don't really have any friends other than a girl I used to date and My bandmates, other than that any close friend I have lives far away. I was told by a very good friend of mine to not fall into that "Dark Space" Would you guess it that's where I felt I was headed, that depression, Im glad I can see that now. I've decided to take a mental picture of this current moment, so that I know what it looks like for future reference. I'll try to picture my eyes open, I'll try to picture that interesting person, I'll try to picture the road that leads me there.

yes.... a new one.

I'll try to picture my hands in a square in front of my face
I'll take a snap shot of things I want erased.
I'll keep it in a frame.
I'll try to picture my eyes wide shut, when I'm in the light
I'll dip the paper in the waves and watch things come to life.
I'll keep it in a frame.

When you come down, I'll be aware of everything around
Like where you stand, and how I'm a man.
I'll keep you in a frame, on my wall, In my room, on my mind.

No comments: