Saturday, July 23, 2011

LCD we meet again...

Looks like it's gonna be a struggle to get healthy again. I awoke throwing up this morning. I didn't want to alarm anyone, so I told them it was my duodenum acting up again. It was as I feared though. I'm extremely anemic, and my duodenum has failed, I am also experiencing gall bladder failure. It's gonna be a long road back to get healthy. I just hate it. I let this happen to myself though. I'm gonna try and fix myself, I've needed repair in so many parts of my life. This is just a new one to add to the list. Looks like it's salads and water for the rest of the year.

In other news, I am all settled in. It's great to be back home. You never realize how much you miss your home, and your family, till you go out and make new ones. It's only then that you realize nothing will ever compete with what you had when you were young. At least for me it's like that. I grew up in a happy home. My parents loved each other. I never lacked for any immaterial thing. We were not rich by any means, but it was home; and we entertained ourselves. I love being back. Most people would be ashamed to come home and live with their mother, but to me it's like starting over. It's also not permanent. It's actually a vacation for me. I'm a simple man, you can keep Cabo San Lucas; I'll take home any day. I've got my room set up just the way I would want it anywhere. I have music playing all day. I am reading books and books and books. I feel intelligent again. Overall I just feel great, other than physically.

I hope to see Bird when she returns to the states. I'm tired of being a contradicting jerk. I just want to see you, nothing more, nothing less.

3 comments:

Snora said...

Oh, Adam. This sounds really serious. I'll say some healing prayers for you.

L. Savoy said...

Beak! Dear dear Beak. Please take care of yourself so I can come back to a healthy best friend. Get better soon!!

Iliana Burciaga Melendez said...

Just catching up!! Can't wait to see you all soon!! I have missed you my friend!! I hope all is well...i had no idea you were this sick...i'll be checking in with you when you get back? ;)