Sunday, December 4, 2011

Moving On


have not been able to keep my mind from racing. It seems I have someone on my mind. I really need to change this because it's getting me nowhere. I've been trying to focus on my music, but that just seems to make me think of the thing I'm trying to block out. On the bright side of things, my bands CD is about to be released and after that I think I'll be too busy to even think about it. Okay, so I believe I will quit being lazy and start putting up those videos of the songs on the album! Acoustic versions of all! maybe one  a week or 2. I haven't decided. I'll let you guys know. As for my situation, I'm gonna move on from it. After all I said I wanted to be alone. That's what I'm going to be anyway. Especially with the amount of traveling I'm going to embark on this upcoming year. 2012 will be the biggest year of my life! Ready... Set... LIVE!

No comments: