Thursday, December 22, 2011

When You're Not Around


What can I say? I wish I could say everything about this song, but I can't. So for now I'll just say that this song captures a different part of me, and my music. It reminds me of "The Hour Is Late" Even though this song doesn't rock, it is my belief that it will be many peoples favorite. It tugs at my heart when I hear it. I can't wait for everyone to hear this song and take a little piece of me away with them. I want to change someones life. That's always been my goal. In the end what I'm happy about is the song's shortcomings. I got away with writing a beautiful song, but somehow in all it's beauty and effort. It still fell short of measuring up to the person it is about. "There is still this sound when you're not around" and you're never around enough.

No comments: