Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chapter 1

So I guess it starts here. A new story if you will. There will be some people you recognize, and there will also be new characters introduced. This is the first chapter. It isn't very long. Let's start it by saying I hear a heartbeat.

"She's got a way with words, but they never say anything you want to hear. She's got a way with time, but it's never on your side. It's keeping me in the past. She'll write it on her skin, so that it sinks in, it's everything she wants to do. I can feel it in my bones, can you feel it too?"

This is the first chapter... some might say the first verse. We will see where the chorus takes me. One thing I know is that my voice has returned.

"Her last time to feel clean, in broken english she says... I lost everything." -TWT

May 12th 2010

2 comments:

L. Savoy said...

I will say this is so much to take in. Your words really have always had so much meaning, and now I can view them from the outside. It's a little overwhelming. I'm glad you're writing again - and I'm sure I'll be enjoying reading everything that goes through your beak brain when I'm in Africa.

Thanks for always being my friend. <3

a.rivera said...

I have you to thank for the person I have become honestly. I learned so much from what we shared. I'll always be grateful, and I'll always be your friend.