Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chapter 3

I am in love...

Not what I wanted, nor expected. I'm dealing with it though. Everything is still a secret, and I actually don't mind it staying that way. It's like I'm in my own world when this is a secret. No one knows names, or faces. Only my words will be known. I must find a piano before this melody consumes me. I guess this is the 3RD chapter. Let's see what comes of it. It's not the drugs, or the blood in between my teeth that compels me to say this aloud. It is simply the fact that I need to be honest with myself before I can be honest with the people I write to. If you have ever listened to a song I've written, then know that I have been as honest with you as I possibly could have been. It doesn't matter if we have never met, the point is you have seen me, and heard me at my most naked state. There is more to me than pencil and paper, and a piano, and a tune. However, my music is a piece of who I am. So take it and care for it, love it; and you will always have a part of me with you.

2 comments:

L. Savoy said...

ah! l'amore!! I'm so happy to see you in such bliss. Keep it up, but keep it straight. You know distance is no friend of yours... I'm trying to keep your heart from pain, as it had seen it once before. Believe me, I am so happy for you. I just don't want my beak to hurt again.

a.rivera said...

Probably too late for that bird.