Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chapter 2

I misplaced Monday night just where I thought I knew. I'm in a search for Tuesday morning before I lose the afternoon. Wednesday what is that up your sleeve? Is it these lost days or the months in between? This will turn into the next song I keep, cause she is a thief and can't help but steal the bits of me she needs to see.

I, for the first time in a long time feel the blood in my toes, in my face, and in my fingers. I could drown in this feeling. I am lusting, loving, writing, and living. Ha, some of those don't sound too holy, but trust me I've got a handle on it.

Now for some lyrics... They always get me where I need to be. Here I am starting a new chapter in my life. I guess this would be the 2ND chapter. The 1st started when I met... her. That's when I started feeling again. Now the blood is pumping and I feel everything. Every time someone looks, or stares, or wants. I can't say I don't mind, I guess it means I'm on to something great. She is great. I will never be "that guy" though. Jealousy never crept near my feet.

"Everybody wants to be on your mind, cause you're one of a kind. Aren't you baby?
Everybody wants to be on your side. Come along for the ride, if you want to baby.
Don't tell me like it is... just how it could be." - Alex Dezen.

2 comments:

L. Savoy said...

Your chapters are on the move, eh?

a.rivera said...

Ha yes they are.