Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back to where I found my heart

Today me and the guys are on the road, Austin bound! Tonight is our CD release in that great city. The show will be at Lucky Lounge on 5th street. We're expecting a lot of people, which is always awesome. I'm excited to play for some new faces tonight. Mostly I'm excited to play for the faces that I know. They are all a part of this new album. Whether they know it or not. It's always interesting driving to the next show. I miss it, I didn't do it for a year almost and it killed me. I love the comfort of thinking, the comfort of talking with my friends about my day, my future, our future. Things are taking off for us and I hope it stays that way.

On my usual side note, I've got a lovely present clasped in my hands for a lovely woman. I haven't seen her in almost a year, so it will be great to see her. She does claim a song on this album so she is still obviously important. I'm honestly just looking forward to seeing her again and catching up. Things have changed, but honestly, many things are still the same.

No comments: