Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cstat, music, and late nights

Tonight me and the guys are posted up in College Station getting geared up to play our CD release with Brad Cooper and Johnny Stimson. It's a cold night, bitter cold actually. I always wonder if that will hurt the turnout. In my experience it never does though. When people come out to listen to music that's usually all that matters. Tonight should be an awesome show! We will be posting pics for sure.
In other news, I just finished the 26th chapter of my book Frankenstein the modern depiction from Dean Koontz. It is so far fantastic. I also met someone last night after our show. It was honestly a breathe of fresh air. She was beautiful, funny, and extremely intelligent. Perhaps one of the most intelligent women I have met. Needless to say I kept company with great conversation last night. For some reason when I woke up this morning, I felt like writing. We will see what happens.

No comments: