Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Mathematician and the Scientist




Nothing has changed. If anything, things are stronger now. I'm on my own these days but I have always carried you with me. So in essence. I have never been alone. I'm walking a tightrope above the city. I've always had high hopes though. You only get one life right? Why not shoot for the stars? Even if it means treading dangerous ground. Breathing the emptiness of space to get to those stars is just a part of the learning process. I'll always be beneath your waves.


"There is a bet against my future, but I don't mind.

I'm praying that these sutures don't leave me open wide.

If our roads run parallel, then maybe I'll see you along the way.

Maybe if I'm luck they will meet at the end of the day."


"I'm surprised that I didn't round, Whats to make of it? The parts are not as great as the sum." Now isn't that true? I'm more of myself just by thinking of you. Look where the miles have taken me... look where they have taken you. If you could believe it, I'm still in love with you.