Thursday, October 28, 2010

You can live forever

And for a short time..... she returns : )
This always makes me happy.

I worked all day with my best friends/roommates/band mates today. It was quite the feat. I love those guys. Really I do. I am truly lucky to have friends like the ones I do. Especially Cody. He cares a lot more than he lets on. It makes me happy to see where my relationship with him has come. Scott, well me and him just kind of happened. Instant best friends. I wouldn't want it any different. Jason.... well he is Jason. What an awesome person. Very different from me, but he is what makes things complete. I'm lucky they don't read my blogs or this would be weird. I'm tired and ready for bed. But I have to finish my letter.
I write everyday. Without fail. I won't stop either.

I shall end this short and random blog with what me and Cody read today "You can live forever".

2 comments:

L. Savoy said...

I'm curious: where'd you read you can live forever. I'd like to get my hands on this.

a.rivera said...

It was on a painting. The painting was on the wall next to my booth at kirby lane.