Monday, December 6, 2010

You've got this love on the line

So me and the guys are recording today. I've decided to do a little video blog of the recording process. My blog will be the only place to keep track of it. I'll be putting up the making to each song. So I guess the hussy can keep track of it, and those of you who are interested. The song I'm working on today is a song Scott mostly wrote. I came up with the first verse and singing melody. Scott got the rest of the lyrics and singing melody for the chorus, and wrote a super awesome bridge. This is mostly Scottys baby and it's coming out way better than any of us expected. The song in the video however, is a short clip of "Day Laborers"

2 comments:

katakluzo said...

read this today and thought of you: "The best, most beautiful, and most perfect way that we have of expressing a sweet concord of mind to each other, is by music. When I would form in my mind an idea of a society in the highest degree happy, I think of them as expressing their love, their joy, and the inward concord and harmony and spiritual beauty of their souls by sweetly singing to each other." - Jonathan Edwards

a.rivera said...

Love it. I'm glad that made you think of me.