Tuesday, December 7, 2010

These Pictures Tell A Story




These are some photos of me and scott working on the next 2 songs on the cd. I'll be putting up video blogs and such of the songs themselves. I just need to figure out how to take video in a longer time frame. I think I'm going to go out and buy a camera. I am already gonna get that old style Polaroid that I've been wanting. Either way. Hope you enjoy the photos. This will be the only place to keep track of the recording of this EP. It is a very low key project for us, even though we will be putting a lot of effort and time into it. So if you're a fan of our music, you will most defiantly be wanting to keep track of the songs. Especially because when it's all said and done, we will only be releasing 4 songs. The rest go to the person who inspired this CD. The person this CD is for.

No comments: