Thursday, December 2, 2010

Why do we fall? (Day Laborers)

These are the lyrics to a new song I wrote. The music was brought upon by the way I think a friend of mine looks. Well the music looks like her. If that makes any sense. The words are just some things I needed to get off my chest. I don't know who is going to read this. Just know that this song is currently my favorite song I've written and it's climbing the charts as my all time favorite. The Hour Is Late is gonna be hard to beat, but I do love this song.
"I've got things to say.
So take a seat while I give myself away.
When it's quiet and it's late, I only see your face.
I'm still keeping secrets I thought I gave away.
Tell me why you climb, if you keep falling down?
Tell me why you fall in the first place?
I'd be out of line, if I said you and I were not intertwined.
You've got this love on the line, but you're running out of time.
You've got this love on the line, but you're running out of time.
You've got this love on the line, but you're running out of time."

No comments: